I find it simpy amazing how after only 3 days of total dependence on God (not this half-hearted bisnaz i've been doing for the past few weeks) my life has already gotten exponentially better. And its not just in one area either.
In my physical life i've been able to walk for at least 30 min every day. It makes me feel so much more energized and just better about myself. Allowing God to have control in other areas as well has proved to be phenomenal as well. For so long i've been sitting in the middle of the battle, trying to fight but not really being able to. Now that i've finally given the battle over to God, it was immediate, the effect it had. Suddenly, i was no longer in the midst of the battle. I could hear it raging on, hear them calling me out to fight, but i was safe, distant from the fray. God fights for me.
This...upswing, if you will, has also been effective in my personal life. I find i am not quite so irritable and short with people. I can enjoy my relationships with other so much more now. I mean, i still get irritated. But not nearly as much as before.
I've been able to read my bible every day, and pray during my walks. This of course is the real reason behind every improvment i've been feeling. And even with my sore legs, i'm really glad with life right now, and excited about the future.
Now, i just have to worry about planning this little hoe-down tomorrow...stinky face. Back to work!!!
In my physical life i've been able to walk for at least 30 min every day. It makes me feel so much more energized and just better about myself. Allowing God to have control in other areas as well has proved to be phenomenal as well. For so long i've been sitting in the middle of the battle, trying to fight but not really being able to. Now that i've finally given the battle over to God, it was immediate, the effect it had. Suddenly, i was no longer in the midst of the battle. I could hear it raging on, hear them calling me out to fight, but i was safe, distant from the fray. God fights for me.
This...upswing, if you will, has also been effective in my personal life. I find i am not quite so irritable and short with people. I can enjoy my relationships with other so much more now. I mean, i still get irritated. But not nearly as much as before.
I've been able to read my bible every day, and pray during my walks. This of course is the real reason behind every improvment i've been feeling. And even with my sore legs, i'm really glad with life right now, and excited about the future.
Now, i just have to worry about planning this little hoe-down tomorrow...stinky face. Back to work!!!
YES! YES! And...YES! (Yes...those were totally said outloud).
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! This made my day! No joke. Don't you dare put down that sword, Breanna Wilson! ;)
Keep it up, girl...God does not abandon His people; He is our everything. Keep trusting in Him!
oh...and uh...let me throw in another YES! :)