The following is a collection of random quotes from the past weekend. Please note that most of these quotes came from out of the blue and were not from within any context whatsoever.
"Alexx, if I were ever to kiss a girl, it would be you."
"I ripped my old purse when i was done with it." "You had that fluffy pink one!" blank look. "Underwear?"
"If I was gonna sleep with Shia LeBouf, I'd tell him I was on birth control so I could have his baby and we'd always be connected. "
"Boys and girls are different, but they need each other..."
"Alexx, if I were ever to kiss a girl, it would be you."
"I ripped my old purse when i was done with it." "You had that fluffy pink one!" blank look. "Underwear?"
"If I was gonna sleep with Shia LeBouf, I'd tell him I was on birth control so I could have his baby and we'd always be connected. "
"Boys and girls are different, but they need each other..."
Comments
Post a Comment