And so our road trip is coming to a close....a very tragic event to be sure. We shall arise bright and early on the morrow to venture forth, rain or shine, to join the rest of our party and take the long and arduous road back to CBU to be flung right back into the chaos of school. Oh the joys.
Today was a day I wished would never end. So utterly near perfection. As well it should have been, for today was the day we celebrate our Blessed Saviour's resurrection. Meeting my lover's family, going to a favorite church in the area, having a relaxing afternoon at his grandfather's house....all so perfect. Currently i am sitting on the couch in Ruth's house, pretending the cats allergen's aren't bothering me, and listening to Tchaikovsky while writing this. I have good friends close by, and a cup of sweet tea by my feet. Yes, a good end to a good day. Oh, did i mention the chips and salsa and the salt water taffy? Yes. Yes indeed.
Though I have many thoughts, I will say this one: I am very much in love.
I know many of you gagged when you read that. I apologize. But, I don't care. So there.
On a more spiritual note: I read something interesting the other day, about praying in the Spirit. I found it rather interesting. It suggested we start asking the Holy Spirit to guide our prayer lives. Seems to be a much more effective method to me. So, I'm going to start trying it. I encourage any and all to join.
Today was a day I wished would never end. So utterly near perfection. As well it should have been, for today was the day we celebrate our Blessed Saviour's resurrection. Meeting my lover's family, going to a favorite church in the area, having a relaxing afternoon at his grandfather's house....all so perfect. Currently i am sitting on the couch in Ruth's house, pretending the cats allergen's aren't bothering me, and listening to Tchaikovsky while writing this. I have good friends close by, and a cup of sweet tea by my feet. Yes, a good end to a good day. Oh, did i mention the chips and salsa and the salt water taffy? Yes. Yes indeed.
Though I have many thoughts, I will say this one: I am very much in love.
I know many of you gagged when you read that. I apologize. But, I don't care. So there.
On a more spiritual note: I read something interesting the other day, about praying in the Spirit. I found it rather interesting. It suggested we start asking the Holy Spirit to guide our prayer lives. Seems to be a much more effective method to me. So, I'm going to start trying it. I encourage any and all to join.
At the current place in time, I am feeling very tired. So, I will bid thee all a blessed night. Sleep in peace!
What a wonderful roadtrip indeed! (and for the record, I didn't gag haha)
ReplyDelete