I sat inside my classroom
bored with my book
as my teacher droned on
about computers and the network
Surprise!
Random drug test.
Go on upstairs
the man in the scrubs
will help you up there
Behold! I look out the window
and what do I see?
Big fat falling rain drops
and wind blowing through the trees
But Alas! I'm stuck inside!
Unable to enjoy the rain.
Perhaps when class is over
and I can venture forth again
Long the hours of the class
No windows to see through.
If only I could have a glimpse
of water falling true
At last the class is over!
And to my feet I rise
I gather all my books
And hurry to open skies
Alas! But could it be?
A shame it was to confess
But while i was away in class
The rain did move to the west!
Comments
Post a Comment