Every once in a while i'll hear a song, and think "I want to play that at my wedding". So here is the list:
If You Could See What I See; by Geoff Moore & the Distance
Christmas Cannon; by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (if i get married on Christmas eve)
Beauty & The Beast; from the Disney movie
um...yeah its like 3am and I'm to tired to think of any others. I'll probably add more at some point. In case you can't tell, I have wedding on the brain. I swear, with each friend who gets married or engaged it gets harder and harder for me to wait. Stupid school! Why must you interfere with everything!? Stupid Jenness! Why must you be so far away!?
yup. I'm going to bed now. night.
If You Could See What I See; by Geoff Moore & the Distance
Christmas Cannon; by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (if i get married on Christmas eve)
Beauty & The Beast; from the Disney movie
um...yeah its like 3am and I'm to tired to think of any others. I'll probably add more at some point. In case you can't tell, I have wedding on the brain. I swear, with each friend who gets married or engaged it gets harder and harder for me to wait. Stupid school! Why must you interfere with everything!? Stupid Jenness! Why must you be so far away!?
yup. I'm going to bed now. night.
Patience, love. Patience :)
ReplyDeleteThat settles it Andrew, you're not invited. =)
ReplyDelete